Παρασκευή 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Don’t step over this garden


Don’t step over this garden, over there,
I have sown my dreams, and I’m waiting for them to grow.
To become chamomile, to warm people’s heart.
To become daisies, and by counting their dreams,
to make their nights brighter.
To become jasmine, to be colored with the fragrance of the spring.
To become blue waves, to travel them far away.
To become cypresses, to reach high and see
how beautiful the earth looks from up there.
To become cherries,
so that the tired hearts rest in their shades.
To become stars, so that each one takes one of those
to travel in that blue, where he wishes to.
To become fairytales,
so that the children will grow up, in a better world.
To become pigeons, so that they bring peace
in our heart and in the world.

Don’t step over this garden, over there,
I have sown my dreams..
And I’m still sowin…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου